0.5K Micro Marathon Beer Run at Circle
2017 0.5K Micro Marathon Benefitting Sustainable Food Center!
The Circle Brewing Co. 0.5K Micro Marathon is where craft beer lovers compete on an epic scale - all while supporting a local Austin charity - and it’s back and better than ever! The 0.5K (aka running with pints) is a 1640ft. race that takes place in our parking lot. During each heat, every participant is given two plastic pints with a fill line and a spill line for beer, spill too much and you’re disqualified.
The 0.5K events are organized by the staff at Circle Brewing Co. and its sponsors to support Sustainable Food Center in its efforts to bring about a food secure community where all children and adults grow, share and prepare healthy, local food.
Register for your runner or spectator's packet today and enjoy a uniquely Austin event!
2017 Runner's Packet Includes:
- Official 0.5K Commemorative race shirt, race bib, two plastic cups to race with, and a special commemorative glass pint for you to keep after the race
- Awards for the fastest person in each heat - gift cards, swag, and other cool stuff from our favorite bars and restaurants in town
- Lots of delicious craft beer (2 beer tickets + 2 beers to run with)
- Photo ops and some of the funniest videos you can imagine
- 0.5K Stickers to show your running friends that you, too, are a superior athlete
Food trucks will be on hand to satiate your post-race appetite!